Sunday, May 9, 2010

We Are Tired...

...All of us. No one slept last night. I am hoping for a better night tonight, but not really counting on it! My real Mother's Day gift was an awesome Spa gift card that I can't wait to use, but my other, much needed Mother's Day gift was a NAP. It was fantastic and I am very grateful to my husband for both gifts.
Eli has been very congested recently and we have been having to clear out his nose with saline drops and the bulb syringe... this makes for a very MAD Eli. He gets so angry and it makes me feel so bad, I try to tell him that I am just trying to help him, but you can't really reason with a 6 week old. I should take a picture of him all mad...it would be a striking difference to most of the pictures I post here.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails