Thursday, May 27, 2010

SleepStar!

Today is a day for celebration! No, I am not talking about Eli's 2 month birthday (my baby is growing up so fast!) or my Dad's birthday (Happy Birthday Dad!). No, something even better, something directly tied to my sanity, my physical and mental health and my ability to function day in and day out!

Eli slept through the night last night!!

Well, he slept six consecutive hours, 11pm to 5pm and I am calling that sleeping through the night! And to top it all off he went back to sleep at 6:30 until 8:00am in his crib...for some reason he has always wanted to sleep with me in our bed during the early morning hours and would not stay asleep in his crib then, even if he slept great in his crib the night before!

I know, I know, I shouldn't get to excited. It could have been a fluke, he may never do it again (God help us), but it was wonderful last night, wonderful!

2 month "All About Eli" post to come soon, but just wanted to share the good news!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails