Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wall of Frames

While I have been on maternity leave Dan and I have been watching a lot of HGTV and DIY. All of these shows have given us the itch to do projects around our house. We have a list of projects a mile long and who knows when we will get them all done or if we will be able to afford half of them, but it is fun to dream.

Thursday Dan came up with an idea to add some character to a huge blank wall in our dining room that has been driving me crazy for a long time. We worked most of Friday afternoon and evening on building a 8 foot by 3 foot frame on our wall and then filled it with a variety of picture frames. I have decided to call it The Wall of Frames. I adore it and thought I would share the before and after pictures!


Before
The frame goes up. It is made of trim that we painted white.

The Layout

I love it!!

Oh yeah and THANKS to my AWESOME husband!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails