Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sucker.


Today while rocking my sweet little boy I noticed a few reddish marks on his little arm.

Cue the new mommy freak out!

I called for Dan and panicked. Despite Dan's reassuring that they were JUST BRUISES. I was upset. Like seriously WHY should my little dude have bruises... Baby Cancer...... Iron Deficiency..... Arm stuck in his crib.... Should I call the doctor?....eeek.....my brain was in hyperdrive.

Then, about an hour or two later, thankfully before any embarrassing calls to the doctor, I put Eli on the floor for his second round of "tummy time" for the day and had a huge AH-HA moment.

My kid was giving himself HICKEYS!!

Seriously, when he gets tired on his tummy he lays his face down and sucks...apparently very hard... on his arms...

Self-inflicted Hickeys... Seriously...Wow. Needless to say we got a good laugh out of this one.

What a SUCKER!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails