Monday, June 28, 2010

I am Revoking his Title!

He no longer gets to be "Sleepstar". Nope. He lost that title this week. Exactly a month ago I wrote on here about how he slept through the night and ever since then he has been sleeping in 5 1/2 to 7 hour chunks at night and it has been amazing. Well, until this week... this past week Eli has graced us with his presence at least twice during the night and last night it was 4 times... seriously. I am hoping it is the combined effects of our weekend adventures in Mississippi and a 3 month old growth spurt and that perhaps when we get back into a routine things will get better again... I am hoping! But, in the meantime, I am revoking his title. He is no longer my Sleepstar!


Coming Soon!
3 Month - All About Eli
Our Mississippi Trip
The Going Back to Work Process

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute.

Anonymous said...

So cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails