Thursday, June 16, 2011

130 days, 130 tidbits (Part II)


you came back for day 2? wow, cool.

46. Eli loves to play ball.
47. He has had 5 ear infections since December.
48. He makes a very funny "pig noise" that is supposed to be like a snort, but kinda sounds like Darth Vadar dying.
49. I have joined pintrest.com and am trying not to be too obsessed.
50.
51. I am wearing pants one size smaller than when I got pregnant with Eli. Most days...
52. We got a new dishwasher.
53. I got a Nook Color. Also, thanks to a Best Buy Protection Plan... seriously, awesome.
54. I love Chick-Fil-A. LOVE.
55. Hanging out in a parked/off car and pretending to drive is like Eli heaven.
56. Hurry! Hurry! by Eve Bunting is our favorite little guy book currently.
57. Or Happy Hippo, Angry Duck by Sandra Boyton.
58.
59. Darren and I are kept very busy this summer trying to keep little boo busy.
60. I love Bagel Thins. So does Eli.
61. We have bagel crumbs in our bed A LOT.
62. Eli has started wearing hats, like this week, suddenly.
63. Dan and I recently read and enjoyed The Hunger Games series.
64. I have been cooking, a lot more since we started WW.
65. Dan's favorite new recipe is Smoked Turkey Pizza.
66. Eli only takes one nap now.
67. Most days.
68. Fine motor seems to be a strength of Elijah's.
69.
70. Eli had 8 teeth currently.
71. Dan got a Galaxy Tab.
72. Subsequently, we were addicted to Angry Birds for a few weeks.
73. DK and I are making an ABC wall in the playroom. Quite an undertaking. 26 letters.
74. Eli likes bath books. Books that can get wet, how awesome.
75. Cicadas have overtaken our yard and most of the metro area.
76. Eli is good at cleaning up. He knows where things go.
77.
78. Visiting Grandma and Grandpa Joe is exciting. Especially because of Jazz.
79. Eli likes to pet the crazy Jazz.
80.
81. Playing in the shop with Daddy is really cool, big guy fun.
82. I have a very messed up toe nail.
83. For awhile, we were taking lots of walks in the evening as a family.
84.
85. Frozen Strawberries in my ice water makes me feel like I am drinking summertime.
86. Dan and I are re-watching ER starting at Season 1.
87. Dicecapades is my latest board game. Other favs include Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride and Lost Cities.
88.

Wow. This is getting challenging (and ridiculous).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails