Wednesday, June 15, 2011

130 days, 130 tidbits (Part I)

I could give you a million decent or at least mediocre reasons why I haven't touched this blog in 130 days, but that would turn out sounding like a lot of whining and no one wants to read that. Let's just say that I am a full time working mom and winter isn't really my thing and leave it at that.

Instead I am going to give you 130 tidbits of our lives over the last 4.5 months to help you catch up! Pictures, factoids, nonsense in no particular order at all. Here it goes!

1. Eli learned to walk, shortly after his 1st birthday and is officially a toddler!
2. Dan started a new job in January.
3. He loves it.
4. We are leaving on a short trip with some great friends tomorrow. (I should probably be packing)
5. I have started listening to our local Christian Radio Station.
6. Eli has stopped eating vegetables, almost completely.
7. He subsists on mainly bagels and blueberries.
8. Eli pooped crazy, runny blueberry poop on the carpet of a Super 8 in Louisville. I was glad it wasn't my carpet.
9. We traveled to Louisville for the funeral of Dan's grandmother.
10. I completed my 4th year of my 5 year contract with the St. Louis Public Schools.
11. I attended the MSHA conference and spent 2 nights away from my boys. I survived.
12. Eli loves his uncle Darren... still
13. Dan and I joined Weight Watchers online.
14. Cool Shoes.

15. I got a new camera because mine broke again and was not able to be fixed.
16. It was free. I love Best Buy Black Tie Protection Plans.
17. Dan has lost over 20 pounds.
18. I have lost a lot too... not sure how much.
19. I am trying not to follow off the WW bandwagon, but am struggling.
20. Even though I haven't been blogging, reading "Mommy blogs" is still one of my favorite leisure activities.
21. I am 10 months behind "real life" in my scrapbooking. Oy. That makes me tired just thinking about it.
22. I received my certification and licence and am now a REAL SLP!
23. Eli says some words.
24.
25. "Hat", "duck", "up", "more" are some of the most common words he says.
26. He still doesn't really say Momma or Daddy very consistently.
27. Aunt Abby and Uncle Craig came for a visit in Feb. and we took them to our beloved Magic House.
28. Eli loves the pool!
29. Related to #28. Eli has NO fear!
30. Eli has started to be sad sometimes when mommy and daddy leave him other places. He gets over it..
31. He is wearing 18 month clothes.
32. Dan joined a softball team. They haven't won any games, but he still enjoys it.
33. Eli and I are taking a Gymboree class again this summer.
34. Eli loves to play peek-a-boo/hiding games.
35.

36. Eli loves the farm animals at Suson Park. I think he could go there everyday.
37. We love our "new" playroom. It is a great hangout place for our little family.
38. My kid loves to read. He comes by that honestly.
39.
40. Eli turned ONE and Auntie Kiki made him an AMAZING Dump Truck Cake! (Pictures to follow)
41. He did a great job smashing it all over his face. (Pictures to follow)
42.
43. Eli has 2 new 2nd cousins in that last 2 weeks! So Exciting!
44. Dan has been building in his shop a lot. Working on smaller woodworking projects recently.
45.

Tune in tomorrow for 40ish more bits of me and my favorite guys!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails