Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Patch


Recently, Dan had a day off on a Friday and I had half the day off, so we kept Eli home from school and enjoyed some family time. Eli got to come to Momma's school and meet all of her friends and then we went to the pumpkin patch that afternoon. I was super excited about the awesome picture opportunities to be had at the pumpkin patch, especially since my camera had been broken for a month and I hadn't been able to take many pictures of my little guy! With my camera back in my eager hands and Elijah wearing his super cute Halloween shirt we were off. We had a great time. Eli was generally uninterested in pumpkins, but did put up with Momma's need for pumpkin pictures and gave some cute smiles. His favorite part of our pumpkin patch experience was trying to eat hay from the hay-bales that were everywhere.





Doesn't sit still... even when sitting on a bunch of pumpkins.

Eating Hay

Riding a pint-sized Tractor

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails