Monday, April 26, 2010

Kim & Sam's Bridal Shower!

On Sunday the church held a bridal shower for Kim and Sam. It was a nice time, with yummy pineapple punch and lots of people to hold and cuddle Eli! It may sound horrible, but I kinda like going to places where everyone else holds the baby, it is a nice break for this momma!

The wedding is coming up soon. They are getting an apartment this weekend, so I guess we will be helping them move in! I am getting excited for the wedding, especially if my dress fits! I am working on setting up a girl's night at The Melting Pot for Kim the week of the wedding, I am super excited for chocolate fondue!

Enjoy the Pics!

Uncle Darren checking out Baby Eli

The cake was chocolate, so I didn't try it, but I heard it was good.

Darren "looking for the perfect shot"

Eli and Grandma

Opening gifts - I think those were super cool metal mixing bowls

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails